Thursday, May 16, 2013

May Day Swap

Dawn of Candidly Clyde recently hosted a May Day Swap. It was for bloggers to get to  know one another and send each other a fun little gift.

Antonella was the swap partner I received my gift from. She sent a fun assortment of items including a notebook, postcards and adorable sticky notes. They were all so pretty and full of Spring cheer!

Jessica of Little Indiana was the swap partner I sent my gift to. The minute I saw the Little Indiana logo, I knew I had to create with it. I created both small and large magnets as well as a custom photo album for Jessica to store photos of her Indiana journeys in.

 It was fun getting to know both of these ladies and interacting with them. Dawn will be hosting an ornament swap this winter and I can't wait to participate!

15 comments:

  1. Those are fun items you received from Antonella, Edi!
    Wow, I'm sure Jessica loves the personalized items you sent her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! And Edi you are so amazing with wood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job creating the Little Indiana logo Edi, those are both great, and I'm sure Jessica LOVED them!!

    And what fun items you received! Great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great logo! And you got some cool things in return. I like the bicycle notebook a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun swap! Your lasered logo pieces are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..the photo album is so cute. I really like what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I love the cheery goodies you got and I'm blown away by the pieces you created! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like what you received! What an incredible gift you sent to your partner too! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The items that you received are so cheery! I love the little Indiana items. So fun! Your work is beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun swap! I love your goodies. Nice work with the Little Indiana logo. I and sure Jessica love these items!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love what you made!
    great gifts received as well!
    a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both packages seem like fun to receive in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa, I'm so impressed with the "little Indiana" stuff you designed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love swaps! I need to be on the alert for something like this--Sew much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun swap! And what you gave your partner is fabulous. Bet she loved the book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...