Monday, March 3, 2014

Wooden Buttons

Last summer, I made my first wooden buttons. I planned on making several more and getting them listed. But you know how it goes...they got pushed by the wayside and I never returned to them. This weekend, I finally got most of them photographed and listed. (Still about 3 more styles to go.)

I also need to thank LeAnn of Pasque Flower and Duni of Peridot by Duni for using my buttons on their designs in exchange for photos of their finished work. I've gotten the Maple Leaf Buttons and Heart Buttons listed now along with their photos. Thanks ladies!!!

Anchors continue to be a popular graphic in my shop for several items, so I knew adding them to buttons was a logical step.

I hope to keep plugging away at these and get the rest listed this week as well. Wish me luck :)

14 comments:

  1. Your buttons are FUN!!
    Thank you for the link love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buttons are adorable Edi. I love those anchors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool how many things you can make with that laser. You could do some with a honeycomb pattern! That's going to be the next chevron, I'm calling it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely! I like all designs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool Edi! I love the variety of goodies that you make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love buttons and yours are just so cool and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I like the anchor buttons! The leaves are really cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your buttons! Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I just love wooden buttons. I think they add so much style to quilted wall hangings and purses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh buttons!! Lovely! Definitely add more. I'll be looking for buttons during the Fall for knit items.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hears are my favorite! Especially I like how they looks as a beautiful flower addition! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...