Thursday, May 15, 2014

Personalized Cuff Bracelet by just B you

I like shopping on Etsy as much as I love selling on Etsy! And what I love most about buying, is what I love most about selling...the personalized, customized experience the buyer gets! I've had my eye on this Personalized Handstamped Bracelet from just B you for quite some time. I knew I wanted to order one, I just had to figure out exactly what I wanted on it.

Over the last year, my favorite quote has become "This too shall pass" and I figured it was the perfect quote to get on the bracelet. I've decided if I ever get another tattoo, this will be it. But for now (and to save my mother the heart attack) I figured the bracelet was best...lol :)

The bracelet came in a cute little box wrapped up like a gift. Along with it was a handmade card and handwritten note. Again, what I love most about Etsy...the personal experience!

Something I love about Kim's shop is that she includes her children in the creative process. Her daughter actually stamped my bracelet and did an excellent job! All the letters line up perfectly and everything is spaced just right.

Lol...Awkward wrist shot!
 Thanks so much Kim for the awesome buying experience and wonderful bracelet!

16 comments:

  1. Great bracelet! I like that quote too! I've got that on one of my prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, and I love the attention that was paid to the packaging. I bet your mom will love it too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tribute to a wonderful gift! I think Kim has a great talent to find a right message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bracelet and perfect quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute bracelet! That's one of my favorite quotes too -- I seem to say it a lot! I think it would make a great tattoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bracelet! It's really cool she involves her kids (and that they do such a good job!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bracelet! "This, too, shall pass" is my mantra during tax season!! And sure enough, it ends every year on April 15.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice bracelet, and a perfect quote for it. I love that, and it's so very true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a really good quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both the quote and the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! This is such a great saying and so true.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's one good looking bracelet! And I love the way Kim wrapped it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic bracelet and Kim and her family did a wonderful job! I love that quote and having it a bracelet is such a great idea.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a great look of this bracelet. I love this one.


    Personalized Bracelet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...