Friday, July 31, 2009
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
And look at all these peppers just waiting to be eaten!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
- I covered two pieces of 4"x4" chipboard with fabric.
- I then took a piece of cardstock and made a spine by scoring it down the middle and attaching it to both pieces of the chipboard.
- Next I cut three sheets of paper to 3.5"x7", scored down the middle, and used my sewing machine to attach them at the score line.
- I then glued one piece to each side of the chipboard pieces.
- To cover everything up and make it look nice, I cut a piece of 3 7/8"x3 7/8" cardstock and glued it on the inside.
It turned out really cute! I hope to make more in the future and improve my technique. Expect to see different sizes and maybe even different shapes :) But I better get all my Custom Albums done first!!!