This week's blog carnival is hosted by RainyDayArt with the choice of these two topics:
1) It's graduation time, tell us about a recent accomplishment of yours. Did you graduate? Have a business success? Climb a mountain?
2) What are your goals? Short term, long term? It's up to you.
I am a list maker and goal setter by nature, so I always have a to do list or two running around in my head! I set goals I want to get done for the day, for the week and long term goals as well. As I started writing down my current goals, I noticed that most of them are for my scrapbooking and my Etsy shop.
- Get my Custom Albums back in my shop
- Get inventory ready for my fall shows
- Set up the new shelf and computer desk that I bought back in January!
- Take photos of all of my current inventory and get it in my shop
- Find a new job
All of these are fairly short-term goals that I hope to accomplish in the next one to three months. In fact, I think I'll get to working on a couple of these right now :)