Sunday, June 6, 2010

Winery Consignment

I went to a bridal shower for my cousin's fiance yesterday at a very cool winery. As I was looking around at their little shop area, I noticed that everything was tagged differently. I did more looking and found out that they do consignment! Luckily I had given the bride to be one of my Custom Name Albums so I could show it to the owner. She just loved it!!!
I'm going to sell some of my Family and Friends word albums and make some that say Wine and Vino. If anyone has other ideas that would sell well at a winery, I would LOVE to hear them :)
My tip for today: Don't be afraid to approach people about your work! It could turn out to be something wonderful :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new consignment opportunity! I thought you said you were going to make an album that said "Wino" intead of Vino! LOL

    We have wineries all over out here so it would be helpful to have a wine journal to note the wines I like and from where. This would avoid the pucker face that comes from drinking a really bitter wine that I forgot I hated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! Good for you!!! I don't know if I have the guts to approach like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea!!

    I need to conjure up the courage for that still!! But I'll let you inspire me!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...