Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Class Shipping and Paypal

First off...sorry for no post yesterday! Blogger was down and wouldn't let me add a new post :(
On to today's post...
Since I bought my shipping scale, I've been printing all of my postage at home and scheduling pick-ups with my mailman. And it's GREAT! The one problem I've run into is that the USPS website doesn't offer First Class shipping online. If my customer pays with paypal all is fine, but otherwise I'm stuck going to the post office again! I recently found a way around this and wanted to share the "back door" code with you!
You can use paypal's shipping feature even if your customer doesn't pay with paypal!!! Thanks to the wonderful people in the Etsy forums, I came across this code and wanted to share it with you:
This will take you to paypal where you can type in the shipping info without an invoice!!! This is so wonderful! I used it just the other day and it worked like a charm! And I can still have my mailman pick it up too :)
I hope you find this feature as helpful as I did :)

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm, that box looks exactly like the one I have sitting next to me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thanks a bundle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! cool!
    Here's another trick:
    Go to paypal.
    Click on "payments received."
    Choose one and click on "details."
    Scroll down till you see "ship another" under "shipping" and click on it.
    Now edit the address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! I'll have to check it out. I've been using Stamps.com & it is just not worth the monthly fee anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...