Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Featured EtsyBlogger-BeadedTail

I recently showed you the awesome earrings I got from Sharla of Beaded Tail as part of an Etsy trade we did in this post here.
Today I want to tell you a little more about Sharla, her shop, her blog and her beautiful furbabies :)
Sharla and her mom, Sheri, make both jewelry and collar covers for their BeadedTail shop and donate a portion of every sale to pet charities. Here are some of the charities they support:
In 2008 they donated a total of $407 and in 2009 they donated $686.50. I hope 2010 is an even better year for them yet!!!
Sharla also runs a blog...or should I say that her furbabies run the blog :) Each day Sadie, Isabella and Angel take turns blogging for their mommy :)
Aren't they just adorable :)
Make sure you stop by Sharla's shop and blog to say hi and check out her awesome items. And help out pet charities in the process :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Edi! I love the pictures of my furbabies with their names and everything! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the photos of the girls--they are so cute! And isn't Sharla just one of those great people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edi - nice blog - I think the work Sharla does for all the animals is really great. And of course with the help of her own little furbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog! fun to see all the furrbabies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...