Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Big Thanks!

I would like to use today's post to say THANK YOU to three lovely blogs that have featured my work this week :)
Jenny at A Bird in the Hand Art featured my shop on Tuesday! She did an entire write-up just for me :) Thanks Jenny!
On Wednesday I was featured on TWO blogs! First up was Carli of Perfect Salt. She did a feature on hosting a fun baby shower and included my Custom Baby Name Album! Thanks Carli :)
Paige of Final Clothes Out featured my shop in her July Sponsors post. Paige was kind enough to offer her teammates a free month of sponsorship and I jumped at the chance! Thanks Paige :)
Thank you so much ladies!

6 comments:

  1. Big congrats on all three features, Edi! I know Paige of Final Clothes Out, but I haven't "met" the other two ladies yet, so that's where I'm heading right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the features Edi! You've had quite an exciting summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the features! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was happy to feature you! your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Edi! You are "so" busy, and well loved. Those pink earrings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Edi, on all of the features! :) I'm not at all surprised, your work is detailed and gorgoeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...