Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Variety is the Spice of Life

I don't know about you, but I love choices. I love options. I love variety! And I love that my Custom Albums offer this and more!
I recently made three Custom Albums in the same theme...but in very different colors. These three albums are all for softball girls. Each girl's personality shines through in their color choices and pattern requests :)
I never tire of making these albums because each one is unique and different. Each one is made special for someone. Made with their favorite colors. Made with their selected theme. And made just for them :)

8 comments:

  1. Right off I thought about the folks here that love and are crazy about softball!! The girls would love these albums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I love your custom albums, and that first one made my mouth water, continuing w/the last one! DD would love the colors in the purple one, probably not the right choice for a wedding or honeymoon one. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how all those patterns go together! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great! I love the purple one but also really like how the colors of the last one go together too! Your albums are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am definitely a fan of choices and variety! Love the albums, you did a wonderful job, as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are different - I can almost see the girls! I'm interested - what kinds of themes are you offering here? Always wondered about that! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. great albums! wonderful colors! I think any color combination would work for weddings/honeymoons depending on the colors preferences of the individuals, colors of the wedding, honeymoon destination.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...