Monday, August 1, 2011

Adoption Album

Another fun album! This one is for a couple who are in the process of finding a birth mother for their adoption journey :) They want an album to document their process and to have when their baby arrives. I think this is a great idea and a very special album!
I looked high and low for adoption embellishments and only found a couple of options. I ended up making a lot of the embellishments for this album myself. This could be a huge opportunity for a scrapbook company!
What do you think of the ones I made?
The colors of the album will match their home decor so they can leave the album out on their coffee table :)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! This is perfect for any couple going through the adoption process. It is such an emotional time to document! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! That would be a great opportunity for scrapbook companies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about that, but you're right--what a great market for scrapbooking embellishments. I have several friends who are in the adoption process right now.

    The book is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book is lovely Edi! Sounds like it'd be a good opportunity to enter the market for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks wonderful. what a sweet album.

    i have friends that are working on the adoption process; I may end up ordering one of these from you. They are adopting a child from Thailand so it would be really cool to include some items from that country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a neat idea! Glad you could help these people out! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your work, you are so talented. The colors are gorgeous and such a great idea for the album:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! I love the way you put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well my dear friend, you are on to another potential money making idea! Love the colors, so rich and delicious. What a wonderfilled journey this couple is documenting, waiting for a child who is "born in their hearts"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...