Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Real Wood Greeting Cards

I am so excited to finally get these super cute cards listed in my Etsy Shop!!! I've been working on them for a while now and am so happy with how they turned out!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free slideshow design

I've been making these for everyone I know and am so excited to offer them in custom options in my shop! Add your own personal message to each one :) These are all 1/8" thick so they really make a statement! And after the celebration...they can be put on display!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look for them in my shop...I'll be listing all week long :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited to say: I just listed three of these yesterday and I've already sold two!!!!! Time to relist!

14 comments:

  1. These are great. I took a look at your shop. Love the bamboo coasters too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are brilliant! What a great idea. I love the martini and the guitar. They would look so cute displayed after it's received. A great keepsake. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative idea!!! This is so neat! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. how great! They are really unusual, and such a treat to keep! Your personalized items sell well! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are wonderful, very unique! I love the video, it showed your work in such a fun way!

    ~Trina
    http://trinastrinketts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a success already! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is neat. It reminds me of my kids' favorite book, a very simple book made of wood just like this, tied together with some sort of twine and the pictures were put on (sublimated?) without any words. It was European of some sort and was called Ida Bohatta. We still have no idea what that language is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a creative idea. It would definitely be memorable to get a card like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great idea Edi! Can they be mailed like a postcard? If so, do you laser on the address and message?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the sales! I hope that they continue to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...