Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Features - Back to School Etsy Style

As the kids start going back to school, it is time for us shop owners to start thinking about doing some studying as well. There is always something new we can learn! So get out your #2 pencil and start taking some notes. Etsy has some of the best guides for helping your online business! Etsy Guide Get Off The Internet and Market. Custom tips to promoting your shop off of the internet by ataglancegraphics (What I love best about this one: "You will not be getting a generic marketing guide. Your guide will be a customized, shop specific guide. I will look over your shop and work on marketing ideas that “fit” what you are selling.") Etsy Tax Guide - Your Etsy Tax Solution EBook by JJMFinance REDUCED RATE for 2 Guides - The Art of Photography AND The Art of Pricing pdf by EurekaGuides Social Media Marketing Success Guide for Etsy Ebook- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Blogging by SnazzieBusiness I wanted each of these guides to give you specific help instead of generic "success guides". This way you can work on a specific part of your shop each "term" this "school year" :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Have you used any of the guides on Etsy? Or else where on the web or in the library? Please share with us!

4 comments:

  1. I've been trying to use more of the guides and things - so much reading to do these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marketing seems to be constantly evolving with today's technology! I just seem to pick up random tips here and there that are helpful through blogging and website servers. ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those all look like very helpful guides! I haven't used any before and don't think I'll need the tax guide - that's one of the perks of being a CPA! Although during tax season I'm thinking it's a perk I'd rather not have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used this:
    http://www.handmadeology.com/social-media-blitz-free-5-day-ecourse-1500-signed-up/
    It was pretty helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...