Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Glass Order!!!

I sold my first set of glasses to a coworker over the weekend!!! I was so excited when he asked about some beer steins...and then ordered 6!
The other guys at work were pretty interested when I delivered them too!
It's funny really...I've been making scrapbooks for several years now and once in a while I'll get an order from work, but not usually too much interest. But I start engraving things that have to do with alcohol and my coworkers go nuts...LOL :) Well, I do work in a factory!
I can't wait to show you my next set of custom glasses as well! That's right, I've already gotten my 2nd order!!! My friend Re is having me make a custom set of 12 tumbler glasses for her daughter as a wedding gift!
Just think how many I'll sell when I actually get them listed in my Etsy Shop :) I want to get a lot done before my friend comes to take pictures so I don't make her come out every other day when I create something new...LOL! So that's why there's a delay in adding my new glasses to my shop.

14 comments:

  1. congrats! They look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Look forward to seeing them in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Edi!!!
    I knew they'd be a hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your glasses will be a "hot" item---and not just at the office!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great and congrats on the sales!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glasses look great! I hope that they continue to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the coolest glasses EVER! You have some awesome co-workers! I showed my hubby and he loves them too and I think I'll have to get him one! GO CHIEFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! I love it when co-workers buy stuff! A few weeks ago, one girl I work with bought the necklace right off my neck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the orders! they look great! It's always extra sweet when someone you actually know buys from your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are great!

    You may never have enough to list in your shop once words gets around work and they get jealous of the 1st guys order!

    LOL, scrapbooks -vs- engraved mugs & factory workers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome! congrats! you're doing so well and the glasses look great. Go Chiefs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are so pretty! I've never engraved on glass but I've done some glass painting in the past. I like to decorate wine glasses.

    Notice the alcohol connection?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Congratulations, they look great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...