Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Features - Vintage Rings

Yesterday's post inspired these finds. After receiving my great aunt's wedding ring, I went searching on Etsy to find other treasures people has in their shops. I loved finding rings that were similar to mine and found out that this style is called Art Deco. Enjoy... 14K Antique Art Deco 1920s Diamond Filigree Ring by laurenrosedesign Art Deco Platinum Diamond Ring - Very Fine Detail - Flowers and Filigree by Franziska 18Kt White Gold and Diamond Ring vintage Jabel by WhitebirdDesign Circa 1930 diamond and platinum engagement ring by camelliacollection

11 comments:

  1. I loved the ring you received!
    And I really like the first ring shown here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Art Deco pieces! Aren't you lucky to own one just like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I always thought it was be so meaningful to have your Grandmother's ring as your engagement ring...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm OBSESSED with Art Deco jewelry. The people at the local antique mall who sell a lot of it know me by name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really fab! I love the Art Deco era..so geometric, chic and elegant! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun thing to hunt for. Those are all so pretty. I really don't have any vintage rings in my collection. Can I count my class ring from long, long ago? Ewwwww, am I that old!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love antique rings!!! this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those all remind me of my grandma's ring too! I didn't know they were called art deco though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have never thought to look for a similar ring like my mom's on Etsy. Great Feature!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new ring is gorgeous! I'm still searching for an anniversary ring for myself and will check out those shops.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...