Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wanna See My New Toy :)

I've been talking about my laser and my rotary attachment for quite some time now and I shared some new creations on Tuesday. Today I thought I'd show you what this thing actually looks like in action. I found a nice short video on YouTube that shows the rotary attachment. Mine is made by a different company, but it works in the same manner.
This thing is SO much fun! I've lasered a few more things with the rotary and I have more playing to come. Once I get a good amount of pieces I want to put in my shop, a good friend of mine is going to take photos for me! The perks of having a photographer friend :) I found that photographing glass is very hard!
What have you been playing with this week?

16 comments:

  1. That thing is pretty slick! Can't wait to see what all you are going to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE one of those things. I've seen them around, and they look awesome. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been playing with my paints and watercolors. And making messes with the kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks amazing! I didn't realize the machine is so big, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting, what fun!

    I always teased my husband about his tools, but I love mine too. Of course mine are for sewing and crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool! I haven't been playing with anything (except cake)... getting ready for vacation and my brain is already at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like SO much fun!
    Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way cool! No wonder you are so excited and having so much fun ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so awesome! Just think of the gifts you can make... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lazer thing looks like fun. Can't wait to see more new items from you. Photography is my least favorite part of my business too!
    What have I been doing this week? Working my "other" jobs-too many hours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing I had a laser beam! Playing with my iPad this week. Love the glassware!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! that's some piece of technical equipment! Have fun! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that is a serious machine! It's almost entrancing to see it in action.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...