Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Still in Love with Purple and Brown

I am still so excited that I came across this beautiful color combo and love using it in my scrapbooks. I showed you some Custom Albums I had made with this color combo and now I have added them into my Premade Albums as well!!! Purple and Brown 4x6 Memories Photo Album Purple and Brown Family Word Album I think the next scrapbook layout I do for myself will have to include these colors as well! What color combo are you loving right now?

4 comments:

  1. This is a pretty combination of colors. When I think of purple and brown I first think it will be too dark but you do this combo so well it is beautiful and elegant looking.
    When I go to the store I am drawn to the papers with pinks and bright blues. I think I want spring to be here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of that Family album! I love anything with purple in it so tend to keep reaching for purple beads whenever I make something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are super adorable...I am luvin chocolate, red, and a light blue...gorgeous together....there is a card I made with this combo on my blog Nov.3 post.....have a super fabby day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are so elegant together and your albums look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...