Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just Around the Corner

I know it's not even fall yet, but before we know it Christmas will be just around the corner!!! I have already started receiving a few orders for Christmas presents! I think people are trying to spread out their shopping this year and are starting earlier :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I recently started making Custom Photo Ornaments

I have already sold one of these at my first craft show last weekend and hope they do well on Etsy as well :) Everyone loves custom items and this one is extra special with the photo :) I know it would be my favorite ornament!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What holiday items have you started listing?

11 comments:

  1. Your custom ornaments are so cool!
    Christmas is going to be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the year is almost over...where did it go?
    Your Xmas ornaments are very special indeed. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ornaments are fantastic! I hope they do well in your shop. I hope to open my shop in the next couple of weeks and I plan to have a couple of Christmas things. Christmas will be here sooner than we realize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great custom present ... for yourself! Good luck with them! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I the the album that you made for me to the Studio yesterday and everyone LOVED it! Need your business cards lovie...

    Soon you will need a little elf to help you, at least with packaging and mailing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I'm totally one of those people who's started Christmas shopping. I haven't really planned to do it, but I keep stumbling upon awesome things and I don't want to pass them up.

    Those ornaments are cool! The baby is especially adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that your new ornaments do well on Etsy! That's great that people are already Christmas shopping.

    I have a pretty good stock of Christmas jewelry already. I'm planning to make one more button charm bracelet before November.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great custom ornaments! I wish you many sales!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ornaments are great. You are so on top of your game!

    Since the kids have their birthdays in November and December I never know if I have purchased the birthday or the holiday gift! But i know I am not done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are right - everyone does like something custom! Great ornaments =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These ornaments are beautiful! Those will make terriffic Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...