Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Anniversary

The 5th Anniversary is known as the "Wood Anniversary". It is said that the strength of a marriage bond is represented by the traditional gift of wood for a 5th anniversary because wood is strong and long-lasting.

I recently made a Wood Card for a 5th Wedding Anniversary and wondered why I hadn't created more items for anniversary gifts! Many of the items in my store would be perfect for these gifts...I just need to market them that way!

 
I started with the Wood Card that I made for the recent order.
I'm also thinking Wood Frames, Wood Photos and Wood Photo Albums would be perfect for anniversary gifts! I haven't decided if I should create separate listings to market these items, or just add "5th anniversary" and "wood anniversary" to my current listings as tags. (I'd love your suggestions here!)

And wood items aren't just great for a 5th anniversary gift, they're perfect for any anniversary :) I created the sweetest card and bottle stopper recently and just have to share them :)

This card made me smile...what a sweet guy!

15 comments:

  1. Edi, the wood card is beautiful. As always, your work is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly awesome. I love the one with the Thoreau quote. I saw the "real" Walden Pond when visiting NH/MA in April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The anniversary items are a wonderful idea! Here we celebrate the 1st and 10th Anniversary. Our 10th (Rose Anniversary) is coming up :)
    What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nifty idea! You should post at least one so that people get an idea of what can be done. Then do the tags to other items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll tell my bro-in-law about these! He and his wife will have their wooden anniversary next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, your work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh, that's such a lovely gift! Beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful, and that card is so touching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That card is so sweet! Of course wood cards and gifts are the perfect choice for a 5th wedding anniversary. I'd add it to the tags and descriptions for now with maybe some links to other wooden items in the description for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That card is very sweet! Our 25th anniversary is this August and I don't think I'm not old enough for that many years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The wood card turned out amazing. I would have liked to have gotten one of those on my 5th anniversary. I think all you items would make great anniversary gifts, graduation gifts, and Fathers Day gifts. You could market your items all year long!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are amazing! What great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how sweet. I'll have to keep this in mind in three years :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful ideas! It give me an idea! Hubby has written me several poems! I should have one of them engraved on a plaque!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, Linda, you should!
    What a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...