Tuesday, July 24, 2012

HUGE Milestone

Over the weekend I reached a HUGE Milestone in my Etsy Shop! I hit 1,000 sales!

When I started my little ole shop back in 2008, I never dreamed of being where I am today! I started selling packs of greeting cards and a few different styles of scrapbooks. Today, I'm still selling my awesome Name Albums, but I've added so much more to my shop!
The addition of wedding items like my Guest Books and Wood Invitations has really helped my shop!

Two things I contribute much of my success to are Variety and Personalization/Customization. By adding wood and glass items along with my paper items, I can reach more people looking for a variety of items. And the fact that I can personalize/customize any item in my shop gives me an edge and makes everything ideal for gift-giving.

Thank you to all of my readers who've been an encouragement to me through this journey! And to my buyers who've allowed me to be where I am today!
 **Off to do a happy dance**

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Edi!! That's awesome :)
    I think your product range is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's exciting news. Such an inspiration to many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. are certainly in order! And don't forget, your marketing skills are extra special. People know that you're there and willing to help! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so wonderful for you Edi! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot! Woot! That's TERRIFIC! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! Here's a virtual round of applause!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Edi! This is the first of many huge milestones to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woow! Congrats to this milestone, as well as the many I am sure you will encounter in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Edi!! I'm so happy for you and all of your success. It's great that your new wood and glass products are doing well. I agree that the customization options add so much to your shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...