Sunday, July 22, 2012

Treasury Thanks

Welcome to another edition of my Treasury Thanks! Each week I like to thank my treasury curators from the past week by featuring their treasuries as well as an item from their shop. Please help me in thanking them by clicking on their treasuries and checking out their shops :)

Sandy of sandystreasure featured my Peacock Wedding Invitation in her Special Touches for Your Wedding Treasury! Sandy has such beautiful jewelry items in her shop! I had a hard time choosing one to feature, but this Boho Gypsy Bracelet kept calling to me...isn't it gorgeous!

Kimaku featured my Carved Tree Wedding Invitation in her Summer time 23 Treasury! Since I'll be headed to Mexico in December, these passport covers had my attention right away! Love this one :)


I also curated a treasury this week as well called Ruby Reds in honor of the July babies :)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my treasury on your blog. Treasuries are a great marketing tool. I cannot tell you how many times I have discovered a new seller who has items I am interested in and also I have curated many new clients from treasuries. Not to mention they are a great source of eye candy and inspiration. Thank you for featuring my treasury on your blog!
    Sandy of Sandys Treasure and Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the features as always! The passport covers are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that summertime 23! congrats on all the treasuries! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely treasuries! Those passport covers are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great series! I love all the pearls featured in Jurgita's bridal shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great treasuries! Those passport covers are too cute. I've never had a passport, but since visiting Denmark is on my Bucket List, I will need one some day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...