Thursday, January 30, 2014

Super Easy Boot Cuff Tutorial

Ever since buying my first pair of skinny jeans back in November, I've been on the lookout for cute boots and boot cuffs to wear with them. Then I realized I could make a pair of cuffs myself. I'm not sure I can claim this as a tutorial as there are only 2 supplies and not much for instructions. But I thought maybe this is something some of you hadn't thought of so I thought I'd share :)

Super Easy Boot Cuffs
1.Find yourself a cute pair of socks hanging out in your drawer.

2. Cut the socks so you have a nice wide strip of material. This pair of socks was short, so I used the piece between the heel and toe. A longer pair of socks would work great and you could just cut above heel.

3. Put your new cuff on over your jeans. (3b. Realize how hard it is to take a picture of your leg/foot.)

4. Admire your new boot cuffs along with your cute new boots :)

Okay, I told you it was a pretty simple "tutorial"!

12 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of tutorials that don't need to many supplies and get a quick result! I love the colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute PINK cuffs! A little something warm and colorful to brighten a cold winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Especially in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great, love the bright pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, it IS really hard to take a picture of your own leg. I've tried to capture my shoes before and it feels like brain surgery.

    Anyway, this is sneaky! I'd never know they weren't really cuffs if you hadn't shown us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pink slippers! And yeah, it really is hard to take photos of yourself, or your feet or anything! I struggle with it. And I love easy tutorials using stuff you already have--my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Boot cuffs are very popular these days, and most of them are way overpriced. I'd love to make something like this for myself. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic idea, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute idea! You are so darn clever Edi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! I'll have to keep this in mind for next year when I'm back on the Mainland.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant! Anyone can do this. :) They look fab with the boots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...