Thursday, February 11, 2016

New Leather Koozies

Woohoo, finally getting some new items listed in the shop!
I'm going to be honest with you...I first started engraving these koozies for fall shows back in September. I finally got pictures taken of them in November. And I'm just now getting them listed!

Does that ever happen to you? I'm not going to lie, I have a huge back log of items that are photographed that just need edited and listed. (truth be told, I just realized I actually engraved my first koozies last summer for friends and family!)

Okay, on to these cool koozies! I can't tell you how much I love them! And I've engraved a couple for Jesse too and they hold up really well. He's pretty hard on koozies and these are practically indestructible!

I've designed a couple samples for groomsmen gifts and for the 3rd anniversary, which is the leather anniversary.
 
Of course, with everything I make, these can be engraved with any wording, logo or design you'd like. Custom requests are always welcome :)

9 comments:

  1. First of all, LOVE these. I don't typically like koozies because they're that weird material, but the leather is so stylish.

    And yeah, I don't always get things done in a timely manner, either! Haha. Work for clients is always the first priority because it's time-sensitive, so then everything else gets pushed to the side. It took me 6 months to update my website last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Custom work is the same for me. It comes first and then I forget about my backlog...ugh! Glad I'm not the only one :)

      Delete
  2. These are so cool! Don't ask about the back log! Things I had planned to list for last Christmas are now on my next year's list! Hopefully this year I will list them before time:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I had so many things I wanted to list for Christmas! I'm hoping to have a lot more ornaments this year...fingers crossed!

      Delete
  3. Those koozies look so nice! Sometimes I'll get annoyed and wonder why no one has favorited, purchased, etc and item in so long and then I'll look and realize it's never been listed. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, I've done this too. Always find it in the draft mode!

      Delete
  4. They look great!
    Yes- I have so many drawings and paintings in my studio that I haven't gotten around to scanning and putting online because I have other things to do and then I start working on something else and before I know it, totally forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way. I need to keep a rolling list or something! Life always needs organizing around here it seems!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...