Ani at Coffee Pot People tagged me in a fun round of Four Questions :) I am to answer the four questions she left for me and tag four more people with four new questions. What a fun bloggy game :)
1. You're at a bookstore. What section has sucked you in?
Definitely the arts and crafts section :) I think that's all I read about...LOL!
2. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas is my all time fave! It is no longer about the presents and the candy. As I've gotten older, it's all about time with family. My parents come to visit for two whole weeks and I spend every waking moment with them. We also get to have family get-togethers with extended family :)
3. If you could live in (or at least visit) any era, which would it be?
I truly believe I was meant to live in the late 60s and early 70s. I am a flower child at heart! In junior high I remember wearing bell bottoms and "shopping" in my mom and dad's closets for old clothes. Most of my favorite music is from this era as well. I so could have been a groupie...LOL!
4. What is your favorite literary genre?
Uh oh...literary...does that have to do with books! I have to admit, the last book I read was a text book! I love magazines and read a few of those, but books...I couldn't tell you the last actual book I read! I'm too busy scrapbooking to read :)
Now on to my questions and people to tag:
1. What was your biggest accomplishment for the week? Or month if you prefer?
2. If you could choose one age to be the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
3. What is your favorite season?
4. What is your favorite color and why?