Monday, June 25, 2012

New York City - In Zebra Fashion :)

A couple of weeks ago I posted about the largest album I'd made to date and mentioned that I was working on a fun zebra print album as well. I got it done and mailed off last week and I LOVE how it turned out! The patterns and colors are so fun!

I actually got to make two of them for a set of 11 year old girls who get to travel to New York City!

At the same time I was working on another large album. This album was purchased for a business owner by a friend. She wanted the album to reflect her friend's business and its colors. The business owner makes little girls' clothes and I love the colors she uses!

These larger albums are quite a bit more work than my smaller albums, but when they start to come together...they really make it worth the work! The impact these larger albums have is so cool!

What have you been working on lately?

18 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, Edi! I love the colors as well.
    Right now I'm not creating anything new. I'm working on a large order of tie dye chamois.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're awesome, Edi! Love the pop of colour and I've been seeing zebra prints on fabrics as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful Edi, love the pops of bright color! I like the larger albums, I bet they are a lot more work, but I can see that they would make a great impact!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! They really fit the themes perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Incredible work!!

    www.DailyDoseofHandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the colors!!
    Quite a switch from engraving guns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors in the second album are wonderful and make me want to check out the clothes!

    I am working on more journal ideas and getting my schedule to something more manageable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The NY albums look like a party! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great albums Edi! Love the zebra paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're right that those albums are huge projects, but they are really cool! I love the effect of both of them. I always enjoy learning about the recipients, too.

    I've been working on re-stocking some of my popular jewelry designs and magnet supply before the open house next month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Edi, I love those albums! They look like a lot fun, I am sure they will be treasured for years to come.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These albums turned out beautifully! I don't think I've seen those extra-large albums before. They look like a lot of work, but definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great albums! Glad to see that they are still in your inventory. In my art journaling class, this week we were suppose to work with materials and techniques that we haven't used before... or in a long time. So I've been drawing with ink pens! Quite a difference from my usual journaling! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Larger size is nice, especially the zebra one! But I think I still like the smaller size. Working on? Well, you know--wholesale order!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...