Thursday, February 7, 2013

Keeping Those Goals

Every year I set goals for my self and my business. I like to keep regular tabs on my goals and I'm so happy with how this year is starting and where I am with my goals! Today I just wanted to share a few goals I'm especially proud of.

New Card and Invitation Designs
I set the goal to add 5 new Wood Greeting Cards and 5 New Wedding Invitations to my shop in 2013. Already this year I've added two of each style!

Mustache Card
My Mustache Valentine did especially well which makes me SO happy!

Chevron Invitation
I just added a Chevron Invitation as well as an Ampersand Invitation and both have gotten some views and favorites!

List Jewelry Inventory

"Diamond" Earrings
 I've also been slowly adding my jewelry inventory. I still have SO much to add, but finding time to photograph/edit everything and write all the listings is taking longer than I'd hoped. I'm still happy with the progress I've made so far :)

Tax Info Up-to-Date
One of my biggest accomplishments...my cost log is up-to-date! I told myself that this year I want it updated at the end of each month. Last year I let it slide for 6 months and that was not fun! I've also been keeping better track of my mileage log as well. I know we're only a month in, but I'm happy I'm up-to-date so far :)

Okay, now don't ask me how I'm coming along on the cleaning and organizing...lol!

19 comments:

  1. It's always nice to get a head start on goals! :) Danica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the road to meeting your goals! Love those Diamond Earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new designs. The "diamond" earrings are such fun!

    I had a tax client yesterday who was telling me about his trip to Mexico, and he said, "And I swam with the dolphins!!" I immediately thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chevrons! I am also trying to stay up to date with my costs and sales. I have everything from January recorded, so I think I'm off to a good start. Now I just need to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your new products are fabulous! I can definitely see why that Valentine card is doing so well...Too. CUTE! :)

    It sounds like you're doing good with the goals you set for yourself this year! Keep up the great work ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must be really nice to be on track to accomplish your goals. I love your new card and the chevron invite is pretty cool. I really love the diamond earring, what fun!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all of your progress! It's wonderful that some of your new items have done so well already. I hear you on the cleaning. We'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, if you can set yourself up for success at the beginning of the year, hopefully it will be easier to stick to it for the rest of the year. I really love your new pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The chevron design is so great, and I'm loving those diamond earrings! Yay for your cost log being up to date, because I'm still working on that. =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, how ARE you coming along on the organizing and cleaning? ;)

    Seriously, glad you're keeping up with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The chevron card is so cool for so many occasions! I LOVE those diamond earrings. Great work with those goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on the goals so far this year! Yay for tax info being up to date too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's always inspiring to hear how you are coming along with your goals.
    LOVE the new items!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on being caught up on your logs and congrats on the new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cleaning and organizing??!! What's that?!
    great that you've kept up with your business goals and your products are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on keeping up with your goals, Edi! Love your chevron line, too. You have so much variety within a single pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...