Thursday, February 21, 2013

New Cuff Link Designs

Yesterday I showed a sneak peek of one of my new cuff link designs. I've been on a creative spree lately and came up with several new cuff links! I have a personalized option and lots of new premade options as well. I've slowly been adding them to my shop...a couple each day.

I put together a little slideshow with all my new designs...enjoy :)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox


I've also been working on new ring and earring designs, so look for those in My Shop too!

11 comments:

  1. That was fun to watch! I love your new cufflink designs. The hearts are cute and I love compass designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool SmileBox slide show! You are so techie!

    The cuff links are "pretty snazzy" as my mom would say. I especially love the compass and basketball ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the slide show! Your new cuff link designs are so cool, I especially love the compass design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the compasses! You come up with so many new ideas, I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the basketballs :-)
    Nice to see all the new things you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so many great options. There is something for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still smitten with those gorgeous owl post earrings you have in your shop! It looks like you're REALLY on a creative streak lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great choices! Wish my hubby wore a suit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been on quite a creative roll lately! Another wonderful design I see!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've come up with some great new designs! They are sure to be hits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great looking cuff links. Cover a lot of men's favorite past-times. {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...