Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Paper Proposal

I was recently contacted by the website A Paper Proposal to let me know that one of my wedding couples had their wedding featured on their site. And I was lucky enough to be mentioned as a vendor and have a photo of my guest book featured in one of the photos!

Not only was that part really cool, Sarah, the owner of the site also offered me a free month of advertising! I love when sites offer a chance to try out their advertising first. It gives you the chance to see what type of traffic you'll get and see if you want to continue service with them. I was even able to try out the upgraded vendor listing which allowed me to add 8 photos along with my logo and business information.

 
I'm only 6 days in and I've already seen some traffic. I'll be sure to let you know how the month goes and my thoughts on the site.

21 comments:

  1. Great endorsement. That's the way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Edi! Don't forget you'll need an accountant when you get huge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! What a great opportunity. I look forward to hearing about how the advertising goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome, Edi! Hope it brings lots of traffic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great honor to have your stuff featured! Not only that, but how nice was it of her to offer you an advertising trial :)

    I like to offer a free month on my healthy-living website for just that reason!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great opportunity, Edi! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's really neat Edi! Sounds like the advertising is working already... Congrats. {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That's so fantastic & well deserved attention. I hope it leads to much business for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, that's awesome! Hope it brings a lot of traffic and sales your way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! It's not only making the sale that counts in this type of business, it's being a part of something bigger and adding special detail to someone's lives. You certainly can't get that from something you bought at Walmart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so great Edi! I love that you have been offered 1 months free advertising. It sounds like it is working out great! What a perfect site for you to be seen in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How neat, congrats! Hopefully it goes well for you and this is a new venue for you to bring in new traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great opportunity, and nice feature.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...