Thursday, February 14, 2013

Reader Inspiration

I have to give a shout out to one of my readers and fellow BBA team members...Ayla!

I recently showed off my cute "diamond" earrings and got a reply from Ayla that she thought a larger diamond would make a cute design for a ring! Brilliant...I loved the idea!

I had bought some ring blanks a while back and quite honestly forgotten about them. I tried out a few, but never got back into using them. The new "diamond" ring in my shop is all thanks to Ayla :)

Of course, now my brain is working overtime thinking about all the other cool designs I could turn into rings! I have a feeling my little owl is next on the list!

20 comments:

Trina (Trina's Clay Creations) said...

Love it!! What a great idea Ayla had and you brought it to life perfectly!! Can't wait to see more of your awesome designs as rings!!!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Cute ring, happy Valentine!

Duni said...

That is fabulous!
Great collaboration of BBA members :)

Eyelah said...

It looks great! Really cute. I also thought the owl on ring would look cute too. I'm glad the idea worked out so well.

AntiquityTravelers said...

Fantastic! Love this!! and I thought that shape looked just a little bit like the Superman logo - hehe

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

I love it! Yay for teamwork. You could do a chevron one, too.

Sarah~Magnolia Surprise said...

You always get the best ideas from your customers, and now from teamies too!! Cute ring idea -- an affordable diamond for everyone!

pasqueflower said...

How cute!! A no carat diamond!

Rose said...

An owl ring would be really sweet! I love reader suggestions. The rings are a great addition to your shop.

Sheryl Hastings said...

I love it! A perfect diamond ring.

Annette said...

It's a brilliant diamond ring! I love it when someone gives me new ideas.

BeadedTail said...

Cute idea!

2justByou said...

Definitely a great idea. I love it!
~Kim

Natasha Hoover said...

Perfect for Valentine's! It's a really cute piece.

Nancy said...

It's awesome! I love the faux diamond!

Abby / Linda said...

Isn't interesting what or who brings inspiration to our craft!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Such a great idea!!! I bet this will be a new line for you! The ring looks great.

OnePerfectDay said...

I love it!
It looks great!

Additionsstyle said...

Rings are great ideas, and your diamond ring is very cool.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Splendid Little Stars said...

How cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...