Sunday, February 24, 2013

Treasury Thanks

Welcome to another edition of my Treasury Thanks! Each week I like to thank my treasury curators from the past week by featuring their treasuries as well as an item from their shop. Please help me in thanking them by clicking on their treasuries and checking out their shops :)
LeAnn of PasqueFlower featured my Pink Wooden Earrings in her Thinkin' Spring Treasury! I dont' know about you, but I'm sure ready for Spring! LeAnn's Bold Red Flowers Bib is a great way to think Spring!

 

Crystal of CrystalGaylePhoto featured my Mother Word Album in her Love You Mom Treasury! Speaking of mother's...my mom would love this Purple Flower Print from Crystal's shop!


AnaMaria of GingersWonders featured my Woodland Baby Shower Guest Book in her Ruddy way of being Treasury! AnaMaria has a great shop full of cute finds for your dog. Harley would look pretty snazzy in this Blue Houndstooth Collar :)



Trina of trinasclaycreations featured my Believe Wooden Sign in her The Greens of SPRING! Treasury! Speaking of Spring, isn't this Polymer Clay Bunny just adorable for Easter!


Daria of 443Jewelry featured my Pink Wooden Earrings in her Pinky pink Treasury! My readers know how much I love pink! And I love this Druzy Necklace in Neon Pink from Daria's shop!


Kayla of KKGKreations featured my Wooden Owl Earrings in her Owl always love Owls Treasury! Kayla's Handmade Ceramic Coasters are so cute...and even have an owl on them :)


Natasha of StalkingtheWildSnark featured my Compass Wooden Cuff Links in her Rolling in the Deep Treasury! Natasha's Bright Blue Celtic Sailor Knot Necklace would be perfect in this treasury!


WarehouseRoyGBiv featured my Wooden Owl Earrings in their Owls, Owls Treasury! Check out these adorable Upcycled Owl Earrings from their shop!


Linda of lindab142 featured my Batman Cuff Links in her Shapes Treasury! One shape we'll all have on our minds soon is Easter eggs! These Pastel Easter Egg Earrings will be perfect for the event :)


Melinda of SoakArt featured my Mustache Cuff Links in her Who says MEN are impossible to buy for? Treasury! I love This Photo from Melinda's shop...and it would look pretty good in a man cave too :)


Beril Durgut (buyer only) featured my Woodland Baby Shower Guest Book in her Woodland Treasury!


 Júlia of LenteJulcsi featured my Mustache Cuff Links in her Wooden Treasury! Júlia's shop is awesome with hand embroidery and felt...I love This Cuff!


Peter of G2Pleather featured my Mustache Cuff Links in his dress it up, smart cuff links Treasury! I love this Purple Handmade Wallet in Peter's shop!
Alex of decayable featured my Drink Me Bottle Stopper in her Don't Eat The Mushrooms Treasury!

 This was an amazing week of treasuries and I want to thank each of my curators again! You've made my week :)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats in all the treasury features! And thank you for featuring my knot necklace. I can't believe all the cute owl stuff! I can't wait to check out that treasury. I also love the flower print and that the dog collar. I was just thinking the morning about how my girl could really use a new collar. I'll have to check it out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool treasuries and beautiful work by the curators, hard to pick a favorite. I do really like Sock Art's photo though. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! You were featured in so many great treasuries!! Lots of spring items and colors here... I'm looking so forward to spring!!

    Thank you so much for featuring my little Springtime Bunny! Off to check out the treasuries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the treasuries. And thanks for featuring my Easter earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congrats on all the features.
    Thank you for including my baby bib!
    Loved all the purple picks. And Trina's polymer clay bunny is just TOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of wonderful Treasuries this week! Congratulations! That clay bunny is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful treasuries -- congrats! I might have to race you to that cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great finds! Love the ceramic owl coasters.

    Thanks for featuring our owl earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...