Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Red Earrings - February BBA Challenge

This month I am the host for the Blogging Business Artisans monthly challenge! I chose a very open-ended theme that just revolves around the color red. "February is about hearts, love, roses...the color red. Create any project you like using the color red!"
I realized in creating this challenge that I rarely use the color red in my creations, so this was a nice challenge for me. I've been making several new jewelry designs with my wooden creations and found the perfect wooden beads to add to my designs! So I started with the red beads and came up with these fun new earrings!

They were so much fun to create and I just love how the turned out! Of course I had to create a pink pair next :)

I also made a larger pair with navy blue beads for a little variation.
 I've been on a creating spree lately, so look for many more new designs to come!

25 comments:

  1. LOVE these! The coloured beads and wood circles go so well together...nice design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! The colored bead inside the wooden ring is a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new design, I like the colour of woods against the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! These are a totally different style for you! I like them. You just reminded me that I need to buy the paint for my challenge project! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun pair of earrings. Perfect for jeans. The wooden circles are a great compliment to the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new design! That pop of color with the wood is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! It definitely looks like you are working out some new ideas. I like the navy blue earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are fun Edi! I've been making a lot of earrings similar to that for awhile now because I love the different dimensions all together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these Edi! What a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so neat! I love the added beads to your cut outs. That's kind of opening a new can of worms, wouldn't you say???!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pop of color! These are great earrings. A pearly color would also look so pretty.
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty! It's nice to experiment with new colors sometimes, but I usually find myself going back to the same ones!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those earrings are so pretty! Realistically, you could do a whole RANGE of different colors if you wanted to ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  14. These earrings are such a fun addition to your shop! What a great excuse to play with color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your new earring style, and the pop of color is a really nice touch.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've met the challenge well! I really love the blue ones!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great looking earrings! Simple and sweet! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute earrings -- they look like they'd have a lot of movement! Great new addition to your shop...

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute! I love putting beads into other beads... the wood makes these really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute! I love putting beads into other beads... the wood makes these really interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...