Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Feature: Meet DonnaPool

Our EtsyBloggers Feature for February is DonnaPool. Donna has a great assortment of items in her Etsy Shop.
Here are my three faves:
These buttons say it all! Who doesn't love Etsy :) And I love that you can have your own url put on the buttons!
This teddy looks so cuddly! He would make such a cute baby shower gift! And I love that she hand sews these!
And this photo just speaks to me :) I've always had a love for old vehicles. (My first car was a 1963 Rambler Wagon!)
Check out her store here: donnapool.etsy.com
And her blog here: http://ddpool.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. a wide array of items you've picked. Really shows off her talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice feature on her lovely work!

    I tagged you today for a photo meme! You're under no obligation to play but it's pretty painless! Check out my blog: http://beadedtail.blogspot.com/2009/02/tagged-tagged-and-tagged-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's got great photos, always wished I could do that. The cats pics speak...I mean meow...to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...