Thursday, February 12, 2009

What a Week!!!

I've been MIA this week...what a busy one it has been! Now that I've finally got a little free time...I thought I'd fill you in on my week. Sunday: We had to replace the hot water heater! Then do dishes and laundry like crazy to get caught up because the hot water heater actually went out Saturday morning. Note to self: Cold showers are not fun!!! Then I had a meeting with a scrapbooking client. She brought me an entire tote full of newspaper articles of her daughter...freshman through senior year! I have to cut, organize, spray with acid-free spray, and put in a book...all by May! Monday: Work. Doctor's appointment. Shot and ear drops...which aren't helping by the way! So I'm sure I'll be going back to figure out what's up with my ears! I hate feeling yucky and not knowing why! I did manage to come home and jog and do my pilates though! That made me feel good :) To bed early so I can go into work early. Tuesday: Work 10 hours. Jog and pilates :) Finished getting tax papers together and business taxes updated. To bed early again so I can go into work early...again! Wednesday: Work 10 hours. Tax appointment...Hour and a half! But I got a refund :) So it was worth it! Gotta love money back! No ambition to jog...barely enough to check email when I got home. Cooked a quick lunch and went to bed...you guessed it...early again for work early! Thursday: Work 10 hours. Appointment with a scrapbooking client. 12 layouts to do for her by next Wednesday! Holy cow! Took a nice long, hot bath...I so needed that! And a shower and then got to work. I finished up three more word albums that I'll be adding to my shop tomorrow. Still need to get some pics of them though. Now I'm getting caught up on some cleaning and organizing and taking a quick coffee break. I need my afternoon boost. No work tomorrow...Yea :) So hopefully I'll be able to work all day and get everything on my to do list accomplished! How has your week been? Hectic, productive, slow? Leave me a comment :) And don't forget 14% off my Valentine Albums and my February Giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. You have been crazy busy! I also have something weird going on with my ears, sore throat, and sneezing a little. I am trying not to go to the doctor though. I hope you feel better soon and can get all of your work done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edi, thanks for sharing your busy busy week! I've been sick most of the week and am finally getting back to normal. Your post made me smile, as it's nice to know I'm not the only person with a hectic schedule and still find time to work on my craft passions. = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I hope your ears get better and great to know you have some custom orders! That is awesome!

    My week has been ok...I have just been dealing with a lot of emotions nad learning to set boundaries and when and where to let go with my young adults.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have been busy! I work 10 hours a day preparing taxes and I never get ahead. I admire you for exercising though even on your busy days! I hope your ear gets better too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and that list doesn't even include eating and such! You did eat, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you with two new client projects! What do you charge per page? Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the well wishes on my ears everyone :) I enjoyed hearing about your weeks.

    Don't worry...I did eat TiLT :)

    Deborah...my charge really depends on the type of page I am doing. For 12x12 pages...it is usually $10 and then a discount if they want several pages. For the sports album I am charging much much less because I am just glueing the articles to the pages...not much creativity in this one. I also have separate charges for mini albums and such. It really depends on the project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...