Sunday, February 22, 2009

My latest client layouts

I just finished some really fun layouts for a client and I thought I'd share them with you :)
My favorite to make was this Be Merry layout. I love the over-sized tree and presents. And I really love the colors too :) I think the stitching adds just the right touch to the patterned paper behind the photo.
This layout is actually a three part layout. I used these special page protectors with flaps to create them. They are gate folded to open in the middle to reveal another layout underneath! These work great for layouts where you have too many photos to fit nicely on a two page spread, but want to keep the photos all together. I think this set came out great :)
My favorite part about this layout is the photos of the truck! You know me and old vehicles :) My client was visiting some family that lives on a farm and the truck really spoke "country" to her, so she wanted them added to the page...very cool in my book!
I love scrapbooking for myself...but I also love scrapbooking for others :) Some clients I meet with on a weekly or monthly basis. And others mail or email their photos and I mail their completed pages back to them. It really is an easy process. You send all the photos, I do all the work and send back beautifully created pages :) If you are interested in having some custom pages done...just email me at: memoriesforlifescrapbooks@hotmail.com and we can get started from there. I work very closely with my clients to make sure I create pages that they are going to love! Get those photos out of boxes and into albums today!

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...