Monday, December 7, 2009

Crazy for Custom

So the show might not have gone well this weekend...but I'm not gonna let that get me down :) I've been selling custom albums like crazy lately! So many in fact that I've had to take them out of my shop until after the first of the year. I am all booked up til Christmas!!!
Thank you to everyone who has ordered albums. And if you're wanting some of your own...you can convo me or stop back by my shop after the craziness settles down :)
Gotta keep this short...I've gotta get to work!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your custom orders!! Christmas time is so busy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Edi! Just think of all the happy people going to open up those albums on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...