Monday, December 28, 2009

My New Miche Bag!!!

I'm usually a bargain shopper...a cheap bargain shopper! I have a limit on what I'm willing to spend on clothes and accessories. (When it comes to scrapbooking stuff this doesn't apply...LOL!) But when I find something I immediately fall in love with, I'm willing to spend a little extra :)
That's exactly what happened when I walked into a little gift shop and spotted this Miche Bag!!! OMG...Pink and the perfect size!!!
Since my purse was stolen back in May, I've had two other purses, but they just weren't exactly what I wanted. I've been carrying this purse for a week now...and I still LOVE it!!!
The coolest thing about this bag is that it has a pink shell...meaning it can be taken off and replaced with another color, design or style!!! I love the versatility! I got to thinking that a photo shell would be awesome, so I hopped over to their website and found that they make one :)
And how cool would this one be for the holidays next year!!!
And the best part was...Mom saw how much I loved it and bought it for me :) I told you she was the best, didn't I!!!

8 comments:

  1. Mom's are the best, aren't they. Love the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bag! It is perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, yes, it is exactly you! And your mother is wonderful!!!

    P.S. DH was born in Kzoo, and I'd love to meet up with you. Way cool Edi! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun bag! It is so cool that you can change the outside! Glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome. I'll definitely be buying one once I get some money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today's handbags are becoming more and more expensive with limited designs and choices to choose from. Fortunately, a new line of designer handbags have entered the market and are known as miche. The miche bag is a stylish, handy, and fashionable handbag that combines practicality and style together. Find more…
    miche purses

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Miche Bag presents a new line of designer hand bags like you never seen before! It's chic, fun, stylish and it's all the same bag. With the Miche Bag you can change the look of your handbag by simply changing the shell! Find more…
    miche bag

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...