Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Different Kind Of Christmas Wish List

My parents arrived safely yesterday :) So I feel that Christmas can truly begin now!!!
Since we decided to not do much in the way of gifts this year, I didn't really do much looking to see what I wanted to add to my Wish List this year. Instead, I have a different kind of wish list this year :)
Rather than things I want from my parents...I made a list of things I want to do with my parents while they are here :)
This may be the best wish list I've ever had!!!

9 comments:

  1. Love it! Enjoy all of your blessings... and how nice that they get to see the house all done too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great visit! Sounds like you'll be busy! xxoo {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a whole lot of eating!!:0 Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful wish list and I hope all your wishes come true and then some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great List!! Can I go to gambling with your family?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. me. too! The gift of time means more to me that anything else! And memories never break or become useless and outdated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! My wish list is filled with "eat" too!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It totally is wonderful to plan all of the celebration around our family and not around the stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That kind of Christmas list is so sweet! Now I'm hungry for Chinese and Mexican.... have fun with your parents :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...