Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm a Winner!!!

Tweet, tweet...do you hear that little birdie outside my window? Not only are the birds starting to show up outside...they are showing up in my mail box too!!!
Look at these cute Twitter Love Bird Earrings!
And of course I have to show off the cute package and hand-written note Lin of FlauntDesignsJewelry sent me :) I'm a sucker for a hand-written note...that's why I send one with each of my packages as well :)
I was fortunate enough to win these earrings on a blog giveaway and after checking out Liz's shop...I'm stalking these awesome Pink Earrings as well!!!
Thanks a bunch Liz...I've been needing a pair of silver earrings...and these are just too cute!

6 comments:

  1. You must enter every contest posted! Oh, and win the majority too!!! CONGRATS...

    Love the pink earrings, have you always been a "pink"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little earrings and I love those pink ones too! Her packaging is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! congrats on your wins =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning. Love the cute little bird earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...