Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blog Carnival - Summer Colors

This week's blog carnival is brought to us by...ME :) Here are my topics:
1. Summer is right around the corner!!! What are your favorite activities to do with your family during the summer months?
2. What colors remind you of summer? Have you been using these colors in your shop lately? Show us!
I just love all the bright, fun colors of summer! As you already know, pink/purple/aqua is my favorite color combo! These colors remind me of summer and cheer me up in winter months. Some other color combos that remind me of summer are yellow/orange and aqua/lime green. Yellow reminds me of the sun and aqua reminds me of swimming pools :)
What colors remind you of summer? Share your latest summery creation in the comments!

10 comments:

  1. I'm working on my Blog Carnival too at http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com.

    Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like those summer colors and they remind me of tropical waters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow and orange always remind me of summer! I love the green/blue combo though, those two colors were just made for each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink is my all time favourite year round :)
    But fresh greens, aqua, sky blue all make me look forward to summer!
    I hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't thinking of blues and greens for summer, but this album looks like the beach to me! Fun post! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the waters of the caribbean is what comes to mind:) Thank you for stopping by and commenting on hubby's collage, you made his day:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors and definitely they say summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great summery colors in your album! I really like aqua/lime and also aqua/orange!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love summertime colors and the fun-filled outdoor activities of summer! I encompass both of these things in my EtsyBloggers Treasury, featured in my Blog Carnival!
    http://ecofriendlyfreckles.blogspot.com/2011/06/summer-colors-sister-shop-sales.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had fun writing this family summer fun blog carnival. :-)

    http://storybookartifact.blogspot.com/2011/06/reminiscing-over-family-summer-fun.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...