Monday, March 3, 2008

First Post :)

Today I decided it was finally time to start my own blog. I've been checking these wonderful things out for quite some time now and decided it was my turn to share with all of you.


The main reason I have decided to start my blog is to share my passion of scrapbooking and paper crafting with others. I will post new projects, new inspiration, and new useful tips.


Just to get things rolling...here is an item I put together the other day for my Etsy shop. I am getting in the St. Patty's Day mood and thought these were really cute. I can't wait to use them on my layout for this year's party :)


If you think these are cute, check them out here:
I am working on a couple of baby albums right now and can't wait to get them done. They have calendars in them to document each milestone with a picture on the facing page. So cute!! Will post when I have them done.
Until next time....hope you enjoyed my blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! :) I've had a personal blog for awhile now, but just started one for my etsy shop last month.

    I would be happy to post a link to your blog on mine. :)

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great. I will try and post yours as well...give me time to figure it out :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think you are doing a great job at blogging, I'm new myself at blogging, by the way love your St patrick items. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...