Sunday, March 9, 2008

SKUNK!!!!! Recipe for smell removal

What a night!!! Last night as my boyfriend and I were getting ready to head to a birthday party, our dog got sprayed by a skunk...right by our front door. Our entire house was filled with the awful smell!!! What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday night...not! I did get one good thing out of it though...a recipe to take the smell off your dog. I had always heard that tomatoes were the best at getting rid of the smell. Well, I called the vet and he gave me a little concoction to bath the dog in and here it is: 1 cup water 1/2 cup baking soda 1 tsp liquid dish soap 1 quart hydrogen peroxide It seems to have worked. I bathed him twice last night and once again this morning...and he doesn't like baths!!! What a mess! Then my boyfriend and I showered and decided to go ahead and go to our party. We needed out of our stinky house. Well, apparently the smell followed us because people at the party were asking where the smell was coming from. We decided to spare everyone from our odor and called it an early night. If it's not one thing it's another, right! I don't have any scrapping stuff to show you all today because I've been busy all day trying to get my house clean...just had to take a break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...