Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Where I Find Inspiration

Today I thought I would share will all of you one of the places I find a lot of my inspiration. It is a website called TwoPeasInABucket. It is filled with so many great resources! I love to browse the Member Gallery and see new creations by other "Peas." There is a digital section, photography section, stamping section, and of course...Shopping :) There is something for everyone! My username on twopeas is partyscrapper. I chose this name because it represents a lot of what I scrapbook in my own life. There are so many scrappers with kids, grand kids, husbands, etc. I, on the other hand, have none of these. I scrapbook about my boyfriend, my friends, my dog, etc. I wanted something that set me apart and showed my fun personality :) Check it out for yourself: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/ and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome website. I wish I had the patience to do scrapbooking. I have none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words about my artwork. I like your invitations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...