Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Features-Pastels of Spring

Spring time always has me thinking of pastels. The color of flowers blooming and Easter eggs being dyed...pastels are what Spring is all about.
And when my latest Custom Album order was for these beautiful pastels...I knew I wasn't the only one with this train of thought :)
Etsy also has great pastel finds! After the long winter, everyone is ready for Spring and ready for some great color and great Etsy items :)
Happy Spring :) Enjoy the finds!

7 comments:

  1. pretty items! I especially like your new album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Your album is so beautiful!!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome colors! And great album...as usual :)

    And I just love those little birdies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors in your new album! All your finds are such pretty pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those little appliques are so cute! And of course, your custom books are always a favorite! Glad so many people love them too! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pastels are so nice and springlike. And candy-like. Or sorbet. Refreshing. And cheerful! (hmmm I'm on an adjective roll, maybe it's too late for me to be leaving comments online?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!
    Those birdies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...