Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday Features-Family Time

Merry Christmas! I recently had a discussion with some friends about how Time really is the best gift! We have decided to not buy many gifts this year on either side of the family. I do love shopping for the perfect gift, but I've noticed that I'm less stressed to get everything done this year and I still can't wait to spend time with my family. Who needs store-bought gifts when you can give TIME :) These great decor items say exactly how I feel... Treasure the time together -SMALL- Interior Wall Vinyl Decal by wallstickz The Best Times are always Found when Friends and Family Gather Round.....12 x 12 Ceramic Tile by ARareTreasure Together is our Favorite Place to Be --Sign by huckleberrylady Christmas Cottage Sign, ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU by familyattic

1 comment:

  1. great sentiments! Have fun with your family this holiday! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...