Thursday, December 2, 2010

Keeping with a Theme

Many times while working on Custom Albums, I am asked to use a certain theme. Whether it be to match a wedding theme, nursery theme or a birthday party theme, I'm always happy to customize away! These two baby albums were both made to match the themes of the nurseries. Samuel's nursery is decorated in woodland creatures and has cute bedding to match :) His mommy sent me a photo of his comforter and I matched the colors and animals from there. (I just love this color combo! I'm thinking of adding premade Baby Albums in this combo.) Rozlyn's nursery is decorated in pink John Deere. I had fun finding embellishments for this album and I just love her name! I look forward to seeing what the next theme will be!

3 comments:

  1. Since pink is one of my favorite colors I love the second album! I have been gathering all kinds of things pink and green for my daughter's room though she is not ready to go into her own room. Just as well, it is filled with fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun to match an album to a great theme for a baby! People's creativity never fails to amaze me. Your albums look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your albums are always so great and these two are no exception! Your creativity knows no bounds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...