Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Recipe Books

I hope I'm not too late in the season to post these, but they were too cute to pass up! I found these great recipe cards and made fun covers to go along with them! Perfect for gift giving or storing your own favorite holiday recipes in! Pink, Blue and Red...A great color combo! Red and Green Paisleys Gingerbread Men...All in a Row I have enough cards to make a fourth book and I think I'll make one to give as a gift :) Are you making any handmade gifts this year?

3 comments:

  1. Those are just too cute Edi! What a great gift idea!

    At my craft show this past weekend there were two big scrapper's booths and neither of them had near the quality of your work. One did have a cute idea for a menu holder - the front said "I don't want to cook book" or something like that and it had tabs for Mexican, Chinese, America, Pizza, etc. If you ever make one of those, let me know because we need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. I love the red and green!! I love the paisleys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic!

    Hoping to finish up some knitting and sewing projects for Christmas - I think I'll be doing lots of late night stitching though - we'll see...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...