Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wire Wrapped Ring

I was searching around on Etsy the other day (as I do quite often!) and came across a really cool wire wrapped ring that I just had to have! It was in my colors...and I think the shop owners secretly had my name on it :) I just love the design! The coils are bendable, so I can wear it on any finger. But the base is sturdy, so it holds shape well. Check out thecuriouscupcake to see other color combos in this cool design! Merry Christmas to ME...a little early :)

5 comments:

  1. My mom is a firm believer that it is okay to give yourself gifts:) I like these colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look like it was made just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat! You know how much I admire wire wrapping. And perfect colors for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...