Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Features-Wish List

Rose of RandomCreative is our host for this week's Blog Carnival. Our topics are: 1) Share a holiday item that you created and tell us a little bit about it. It can be something that you created for the 2010 holidays or for a past holiday season. 2) Create a holiday Etsy wish list and share it on your blog. What do you really want from Etsy this year? I have so many items in my favorites that I'd love to get for Christmas this year, so the wish list was the perfect topic. Today's Friday Features are my own personal Wish List :) I love the twisted wire-wrapping on this ring! And the black stone can be worn with anything! Black Onyx Wire Wrap Ring - Dark Night by HardCandyGems This hat is so cute and in my colors! Perfect for those cold winter nights :) Turquoise floral hat by myknittingworld I love druzies and this purple one is just gorgeous! Purple Druzy Agate Geode Slice Pendant/Necklace---Sterling Silver by SandraLeigh I love my Miche Purse I got last year for Christmas! And this accessory will give me even more room now! I may have to buy this for myself as a Christmas gift :) Not sure I can make myself wait until Christmas gets here! POCKET PAL COVER FITS MAGNETIC BAG UNDER SHELL BLACK FAUX LEATHER by 1SEWINGPRO Now that you know what's on my list...let me know what's on yours!

8 comments:

  1. You've chose some lovely items! May wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a wishlist I would wish for too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that ring is gorgeous! You have to print this post out, and leave it in the printer... oh, BTW, does Jesse use the printer? {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my handmade pocket pal as a Christmas gift.I just list another two pocket pals.
    I hope you like it.Come visit again!
    Angela

    More choices at
    http://s600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/sewing-pro/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...