Saturday, December 11, 2010

Team Treasury-Christmas Lights

One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is drive around town and see all the beautiful lights! I hope to one day be on a normal schedule (I work nights) so we can hang outdoor lights and have someone actually enjoy them...LOL!
Until then, Linda of pruitthandcrafts has curated this beautiful Christmas Light and Favorite Things Treasury for our EtsyBloggers Team:
Thank you for including my New Red and Green Paisley Holiday Recipe Book Linda!!!

1 comment:

  1. It does look just like Christmas lights! I love looking at them also. There are not as many so far this year. I thought it might be the economy, but my husband (who usually puts the lights out) said it's because it's been so freezing cold (20s! brrr!). It's warmed up a bit today, so ours will go up.
    great treasury, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...