Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Going Vertical

I've been making my Mr. & Mrs. Custom Name Albums for a while now. Having the laser sure does make it a lot easier to cut them! I can't imagine going back to using an xacto knife on those! The laser has opened so many doors for me especially in my albums! Along with Mr. & Mrs., I have also recently done other albums with vertical pages. PennState2011
Sweet16 The larger albums work great for vertical words and numbers. And vertical pages can save on the # of pages you need as well. Of course I have tons of ideas for other albums with vertical pages now as well! Graduation Albums: Class of 2011 (Grand) Parents (God) Mother (Big) Brother/Sister And the list goes on! What new ideas have you been working on?

7 comments:

  1. These are cool, Edi!! I love how you have been able to add that new change to the albums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I've never done one of those style albums before. Just 8.5x11 and now 12x12. I have started using binders though, they hold more pages!

    TheBargainBabe
    PS--Stopping by from the Etsyblogteam. Hope you can come say hi at my little blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen anything like that! Love the creativity and I am glad to hear that you have found a way to make your crafting easier for yourself. I imagine myself going crazy if I had to use an exacto knife to cut that kind of detail. Going to check out your shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vertical pages! It's so exciting to see all your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The albums look great, I especially like the Sweet 16 one! Looks like the motivation is back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the vertical numbers at the end! Very unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. like the Penn State. The numbers look so good. And the Sweet 16 will be a good one to sell in your shop! Someone's always sixteen. ME? I decided to sell art journals that have collage pages. Waiting till after my first workshop... maybe... {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...